|Note: This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the BLACKPINK fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by YG Entertainment or the BLACKPINK members.|
- Jinnie (Ji/soo and Je/nnie)
- Jisnnie (Jis/oo and Je/nnie)
- Jenoo (Jen/nie and Jis/oo)
- Jenchoo (Jen/nie and Chi Choo)
- Choojennie (Chi CHOO and JENNIE)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean and some Japanese.
- Both have brown eyes.
- Both can sing.
- Both have a pet dog, Jisoo: Dalgom, Jennie: Kai and Kuma.
- Both have the last name Kim.
- Both can play the guitar.
- Both are born in January.
- Both have been an MC for a music show.
- Both have the same star sign (Capricorn).
- Both are keen gamers of the group, especially PUBG and Overwatch.
- Both have 5 letters in their first name.
- Both of their names start with the letter J.
- Jennie is fluent in English, but Jisoo isn't.
- Jisoo can play the traditional drums, but Jennie can't.
- Jennie joined YG when she was 14, but Jisoo joined when she was 16.
- Jisoo was born in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, but Jennie was born in Gangnam, Seoul.
- Jisoo was born in 1995, but Jennie was born in 1996.
- Jennie is an only child, but Jisoo has two siblings.
- Jennie has brown hair, but Jisoo has black hair.
- Jennie is 1.63m, but Jisoo is 1.62m.
- Jennie was born on January 16th, but Jisoo was born on January 3rd.
- Jennie had a solo debut, but Jisoo does not have one yet.
- Jennie has two dogs whereas Jisoo has one.
- Jennie is a rapper while Jisoo is a vocalist.
- They are in the South Korean girl group BLACK PINK .
- Jisoo has said on multiple show appearances that Jennie clings onto her often, thus the nickname Jendeukie which is a combination of the words Jennie and Jjindeuk (찐득) which means clingy.
- Jisoo has claimed that she is always the one to wake Jennie up.
- Their ship name Jenchoo is Jennie's name and Jisoo's nickname Chi Choo combined.
- They both were guest MCs on M Countdown.
- If Jennie could date one of the members, it would be Jisoo.
- Jisoo said that Jennie is her wife.
- After 3 days of meeting, they went to a sauna together and had a deep conversation about their dreams, while naked, they became best friends.
- When Jisoo and her family visited Jeju Island on vacation, Jennie went with them, she said that Jisoo and her family would not stop eating food.
- They featured on episode 409 of "Running Man" together.
- Jennie sent Jisoo a food truck while she was on the set for filming her kdrama Snowdrop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.