|Note: This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the BLACKPINK fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by YG Entertainment or the BLACKPINK members.|
- Jisé (Ji/soo and Ro/sé)
- Rosoo (Ro/sé and Ji/soo)
- Jiyoung (Ji/soo and Chae/young)
- Chisoo (Ch/aeyoung and J/isoo)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean.
- Both can sing.
- Both can play the guitar.
- Rosé is 21, but Jisoo is 23.
- Rosé joined YG when she was 15, but Jisoo joined when she was 16.
- Rosé is fluent in English, but Jisoo is not.
- Jisoo was born in Seoul, South Korea, but Rosé was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Jisoo was born in 1995, but Rosé was born in 1997.
- Jisoo trained at YG for about five years, but Rosé only trained for four years.
- Rosé is a Christian, whereas Jisoo is an Atheist.
- They are in the band BLACK PINK.
- Jisoo enjoys teasing Rosé and calling her Pasta, which is a nickname the former created for her.
- Rosé expressed her admiration with Jisoo's krumping skills, which she saw when they were still trainees.
- Jisoo has cheekily called Rosé and Lisa her subordinates. She said that whenever Lisa bullies her, she would call Rosé for help.
- They performed "Love Yourself" by Justin Bieber on "Radio Star " once.
- Jisoo said that if she could date one of the members, it would be Rosé because she could sing for her, play the guitar for her, and write songs for her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.