|Note: This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the BLACKPINK fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by YG Entertainment or the BLACKPINK members.|
- José (J/ennie and R/osé)
- Rojennie (Ro/sé and Jennie)
- Jesé (Je/nnie and Ro/sé)
- Ronnie (Ro/sé and Je/nnie)
- Hubby (Rosé) and Wifey (Jennie)
- They are both Korean.
- They both speak fluent Korean and English.
- Both can sing and rap.
- Both have brown eyes.
- Both have pets.
- Both featured in one of G-Dragon's songs before debut, Rosé: Without You and Jennie: Black.
- Rosé is 21, but Jennie is 22.
- Jennie joined YG when she was 14, but Rosé joined when she was 15.
- Jennie's first name is Kim, while Rosé's first name is Park.
- Jennie has two dogs (Kuma and Kai), while Rosé does not.
- Jennie currently has black hair, while Rosé has rose gold hair.
- They are in the band BLACK PINK .
- Jennie sometimes calls Rosé "Rosie".
- They were both on the pink team, when BLACK PINK appeared on Running Man.
- They were both on the same team in the group's appearance on Get It Beauty.
- Rosé said that her favorite part of the "As If It's Your Last" music video is the part were Jennie is with the care bear as she said that Jennie looks cute and pretty in that scene.
- According to the members, they are the best at speaking Japanese.
- Jennie calls Rosé her hubby and Rosé calls Jennie her wifey.
- With Jennie's friend, they attended The Weeknd's concert when he performed in Seoul.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.