|Note: This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the BLACKPINK fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by YG Entertainment or the BLACKPINK members.|
- Rosa (Ro/sé and Li/sa)
- Li-Chaeng (Li/sa and Chae/you/ng)
- Rolisa (Ro/se and Lisa)
- Lischae (LISa and Park CHAEyoung)
- Chaeli (Park CHAEyoung and LIsa)
- Lisé (LISa and RosE)
- LiRo (Li/sa and Ro/sé)
- They are the same age, 24, being born in the same year (1997).
- They both are good at cartwheels and acrobats.
- Both have pets.
- Both are scared of needles.
- They can both sing and dance.
- They are both the tallest and strongest members of the group.
- They both don't live in the same country as their parents, Lisa's parents live in Thailand and Rosé's parents live in Australia.
- Both are fluent in English.
- Both have natural dark hair.
- Both aren't keen computer and mobile gamers
- Both can play the guitar.
- Both cry easily.
- Both of them had their solo debut.
- Lisa is fluent in Thai, but Rosé isn't.
- Rosé is the main vocalist, while Lisa is the main dancer and rapper of the group.
- Rosé is left-handed, Lisa is right-handed.
- Rosé has an older sister, but Lisa is an only child.
- Lisa is a Buddhist, while Rosé is a Christian.
- Rosé has a pet fish and dog whereas Lisa has 5 cats and 1 dog.
- Rosé is good at archery and trampolining, Lisa isn't.
- Lisa is an Aries, while Rosé is an Aquarius.
- Rosé was born in February, while Lisa was born in March.
- Lisa is from Thailand while Rosé is Korean.
- They are in the band BLACK PINK.
- They are part of the maknae line.
- Lisa once said that they are like twins, as they used to share clothes when they were trainees.
- Rosé said that Lisa practically lives in her room, as she is always in there.
- They fight like siblings.
- Lisa is teaching Rosé Thai.
- Rosé is teaching Lisa the guitar.
- They met in a YG elevator.
- According to Lisa, she clearly remembers the day she first met Rosé, which was May 7.
- If Rosé could date one of the members, it would be Lisa.
- Rosé bought her and Lisa a bicycle each and they go-cycling together in their free time.
- They are the first K-Pop girl group members to have the achievement of 1 million likes for a post on Instagram.
- Lisa referred to Rosé as her sister in supporting her solo, "please love and support my sister".
- Lisa visited Rosé to support her solo debut stage on Inkigayo.
- Rosé and Lisa ranked #1 on Mnet’s TMI news for idols with impressive family backgrounds.