|Note: This page is just a fanpage. It is a part of the BLACKPINK fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by YG Entertainment or the BLACKPINK members.|
- Rosa (Ro/sé and Li/sa)
- Li-Chaeng (Li/sa and Chae/you/ng)
- Rolisa (Ro/se and Lisa)
- They are the same age, being born in the same year (1997).
- They both are good at cartwheels and acrobats.
- Both have pets.
- They can both sing and dance.
- They are both the tallest and strongest members of the group.
- They both don't live in the same country as their parents, Lisa's parents live in Thailand and Rosé's parents live in Australia.
- Both are fluent in English.
- Both have natural black hair.
- Lisa is fluent in Thai, but Rosé isn't.
- Rosé is the main vocalist, while Lisa is the main dancer and rapper of the group.
- Rosé has an older sister, but Lisa is an only child.
- Lisa is a Buddhist, while Rosé is a Christian.
- Rosé has pet fish and Lisa has a pet cat.
- They are in the band BLACK PINK.
- They are the maknaes of the group.
- Lisa once said that they are like twins, as they used to share clothes when they were trainees.
- Rosé said that Lisa practically lives in her room, as she is always in there.
- They fight like siblings.
- Lisa is teaching Rosé Thai.
- Rose is teaching Lisa the Guitar.
- They met in a YG elevator.
- According to Lisa, she clearly remembers the day she first met Rosé, which was May 7.
- If Rosé could date one of the members, it would be Lisa.
- Rosé bought her and Lisa a bicycle each and they go-cycling together in their free time.
- They are the first K-Pop girl group members to have the achievement of 1 million likes for a post on Instagram.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.