Black Pink (Hangul: 블랙핑크), stylized as BLACKPINK or BLΛƆKPIИK, is a South Korean girl group formed by YG Entertainment and the first girl group to debut under the same entertainment company seven years after 2NE1. The group consists of four members: Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé . They officially debuted on August 8, 2016 with the single album Square One . Black Pink fans are called "Blink".
The fandom name Blink means that we start with Black Pink and end with Black Pink. (BL)ACK P(INK).
- 1 External links
- 2 History
- 3 Endorsements
- 4 Discography
- 5 Videography
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Concert and tours
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
- Official Website
- Twitter Page
- Twitter Page (BLINK Official Twitter)
- Instagram page
- Facebook Page
- YouTube Channel
- BLINK Fan Club Page
With promotional preparation beginning in November 2011 with the revelation of an teaser image of Kim Eun-bi, who was speculated as a candidate for the group's line-up, YG Entertainment revealed the final line-up and name of the group on June 29, 2016. BLACKPINK is the first girl group to debut under YG Entertainment in seven years, after 2NE1's debut. They debuted with the single album Square One on August 8, 2016.
The first title track, "Whistle ," was a "minimal hip-hop track," and was produced by Teddy Park and Future Bounce, and written by Teddy Park and Bekuh BOOM. The second title track, "Boombayah ," was produced by Teddy Park and co-written with Bekuh BOOM. Its music video was directed by Seo Hyun-seung. Their debut singles hit number one on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart and the fastest act to do so, and only the third Korean artist to hold the top two positions after PSY and Big Bang.
"Whistle" topped the digital, download, streaming and mobile chart of Gaon Chart of August 2016. They also reached number one on the weekly, popularity, music video, and K-pop music video chart of China’s biggest music-streaming website QQ Music. BLACKPINK first music show performance was aired on August 14, 2016 on SBS's Inkigayo. Their win in Inkigayo broke the record for girl group with the shortest time to win on a music program after debut (14 days). They wrapped up their promotions for Square One on September 11, 2016 with another win on Inkigayo.
BLACKPINK released their second single album Square Two with the lead singles "Playing With Fire" and "Stay " on November 1, 2016. The songs are similarly produced by Teddy with R.Tee and Seo Won Jin. They performed their comeback stage in SBS Inkigayo on November 6 and in Mnet M! Countdown on November 10, 2016. "Playing with Fire" was their second single to hit number one on the Billboards World Digital Songs Charts.
On May 16, 2017, it was announced that Black Pink will debut in Japan in summer 2017, holding a debut showcase on July 20 at the Nippon Budokan in Tokyo and releasing a mini album on August 9. A snippet of the music video for the Japanese version of "Boombayah" was aired on TV in Japan on May 17.
Within three weeks of debut, BLACKPINK placed second behind EXO for brand reputation based on a study by Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation in August 2016. Another study targeting girl groups revealed that the group's brand influence had already surpassed that of Girls' Generation and Twice for September. The chief of the reputations research lab described the feat as a "first". They became endorsers for several brands including Reebok, Moonshot and Saint Scott. They were also featured as models for major magazines including Nylon Korea, South Korean 1st Look, and Singapore's TEENAGE.
- Moonshot (2016)
- Reebok (2016)
- Saint Scoot (2016)
- TREVI Stylish Sparkling Water (2017)
- LG G6 (2017)
- Olens (2017)
- Sprite (2018)
- Adidas Korea (2018) (2021)
- Puma (2018)
- CRUUM Japan (2018)
- Shopee Indonesia (2018)
- Woori Bank (2019)
- Paradise City Hotel & Resort (2019)
- Kia (2019)
- KBank (2019)
- Samsung (2020)
- Globe Telecom (2020)
- Pepsi Thailand (2020)
- PUBG Mobile (2020)
- Tokopedia (2021)
Digital single albums
|2016||"Whistle" (휘파람)||Beomjin J|
|"Boombayah" (붐바야)||Seo Hyun-seung|
|"Playing With Fire" (불장난)|
|2017||"As If It's Your Last" (마지막처럼)||Seo Hyun-seung|
|"Playing With Fire (Japanese ver.)"|
|"Whistle (Japanese ver.)"||Beomjin J|
|"Stay (Japanese ver.)"||Han Sa-min|
|"Boombayah (Japanese ver.)"||Seo Hyun-seung|
|"As If It's Your Last (Japanese ver.)"|
|"Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (Japanese ver.)"|
|2019||"Kill This Love"|
|2020||"How You Like That"|
Music Video Appearances
|2012||Jennie||"That XX" (그XX)||One of a Kind||G-Dragon|
|2013||Lisa||"Ringa Linga" (링가 링가)||RISE||Taeyang|
|2014||Jisoo||"Spoiler + Happen Ending" (스포일러 + 해픈엔딩)||Shoebox||Epik High|
|"I'm Different" (나는 달라)||Non-album single||Hi Suhyun|
|2019 Blackpink's Summer Diary [in Hawaii]||
|Blackpink's 2020 Welcoming Collection||
|2020 Blackpink's Summer Diary [in Seoul]||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that region.|
|2016||Inkigayo||SBS||Jisoo||Guest MC||Episode 879|
|M Countdown||Mnet||Jisoo & Jennie||Episode 500|
|Weekly Idol||MBC Every 1||All||Guest||Episode 277|
|Running Man||SBS||Episode 330|
|2017||Radio Star||MBC||Jisoo & Rosé||Episode 509|
|Inkigayo||SBS||Jisoo||MC||Episode 898 – 945|
|K-pop Star 6||All||Cameo||Episode 13|
|Get It Beauty 2017||OnStyle||Guest||Episode 2|
|King of Mask Singer||MBC||Rosé||Contestant||Episodes 103 – 104 (as "Circus Girl")|
|My Little Television||All||Guest||Episode 98 – 99|
|Night Of Real Entertainment||SBS||TBA|
|Weekly Idol||MBC Every 1||Episode 310|
|Knowing Bros||JTBC||Episode 87|
|JYP's Party People||SBS||Episode 4, with Jung Yong-hwa|
|Wednesdays Food Talk||tvN||Jisoo||Episode 132|
|Get It Beauty 2017||OnStyle||Episode 42|
|2018||Abema TV Japan||Abema TV||All||Guest/Performing||March 28, 2018, promoting Japanese album Blackpink|
|Guest||Home Party, Live broadcast|
|Idol Room||JTBC||Episode 7, promoting Square Up|
|Pops in Seoul||Arirang TV||June 25, 2018, promoting Square Up|
|Night of Real Entertainment||SBS||June 26, 2018, promoting Square Up|
|Unexpected Q||MBC||Jisoo||Episode 11|
|Running Man||SBS||Jisoo & Jennie||Episode 409|
|My Little Old Boy||All||Episode 97, with Seungri|
|Real Men 3||MBC||Lisa||September 2018|
|Wednesdays Food Talk||tvN||Rosé||August 30, 2018|
|Running Man||SBS||Jennie||Episode 413|
|Amazing Saturday||tvN||Rosé & Jisoo||Episode 20|
|YG Future Strategy Office||Netflix||All||Cameo||Episode 1|
|BLACKPINK X Star Road||OSEN||All||Gust||Episode 1 - 24|
Concert and tours
|2017||BLACKPINK Premium Debut Showcase||July 20, 2017 (Japan)||1|
|BLACKPINK Premium Debut Showcase was BLACKPINK's official introduction to Japan in preparation for their official debut which happened on August 30th. The concert was held at Nippon Budokan with an attendance of 14,000+ people. It was reported that around 200,000 people tried to get tickets for the showcase.|
Blackpink Arena Tour 2018 (2018)
|July 24, 2018||Osaka||Japan||Osaka-jō Hall|
|July 25, 2018|
|August 16, 2018||Fukuoka||Fukuoka International Center|
|August 17, 2018|
|August 24, 2018||Chiba||Makuhari Messe|
|August 25, 2018|
|August 26, 2018|
|December 24, 2018||Osaka||Kyocera Dome Osaka|
|Black Pink 2018 Tour [In Your Area] Seoul x BC Card|
|November 10, 2018||Seoul||South Korea||Olympic Gymnastics Arena|
|November 11, 2018|
|Black Pink 2019 World Tour [In Your Area]|
|January 12, 2019||Bangkok||Thailand||IMPACT Arena|
|January 13, 2019|
|January 20, 2019||Jakarta||Indonesia||Indonesia Convention Exhibition|
|January 26, 2019||Hong Kong||AsiaWorld–Arena|
|February 2, 2019||Manila||Philippines||Mall of Asia Arena|
|February 15, 2019||Singapore||Singapore Indoor Stadium|
|February 23, 2019||Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia||Malawati Stadium|
|March 3, 2019||Taipei||Taiwan||National Taiwan Sport University Arena|
|Leg Three: North America (Black Pink 2019 World Tour [In Your Area])|
|April 17, 2019||United States||Los Angeles||The Forum|
|April 24, 2019||Chicago||Allstate Arena|
|April 27, 2019||Canada||Hamilton||Firstontario Centre|
|May 1, 2019||United States||Newark||Prudental Centre|
|May 5, 2019||Atlanta||Infinite Energy Arena|
|May 8, 2019||Fort Worth||Fort Worth Convention Center|
|Leg Three: Europe (Black Pink 2019 World Tour [In Your Area])|
|May 18, 2019||Netherlands||Amsterdam||AFAS Live|
|May 21, 2019||United Kingdom||Manchester||Manchester Arena|
|May 22, 2019||London||Wembley Arena|
|May 24, 2019||Germany||Berlin||Max-Schemeling-Halle|
|May 26, 2019||France||Paris||Paris Zénith La Villette|
|May 28, 2019||Spain||Barcelona||Palau Sant Jordi|
|Leg Three: Asia (Black Pink 2019 World Tour [In Your Area])|
|June 8, 2019||Macau||Cotai Arena|
|January 31, 2021||Seoul||South Korea||-|
- BLACKPINK has over 5 million followers on QQ Music, they are the first K-pop female act to achieve this milestone.
- They’re the 4th K-Pop Group overall.
- BLACKPINK is the only female artist to spend 10 consecutive weeks at #1 on Gaon Social Chart 2.0.
- BLACKPINK has spent 39 weeks at #1 on Gaon Social Chart.
- BLACKPINK and BIGBANG are the only Korean groups to hit 1M unique listeners in 24 hours on MelOn. (Before the chart reform)
- BLACKPINK is the first and only Korean act to have 3 M/V's with over 1.1 Billion views on YouTube.
- BLACKPINK gained over 1.7 million new followers on Spotify in 2021. They’re the first female group to do so in 2021.
- BLACKPINK has surpassed the mark of 4.9 billion streams on Spotify across all tracks, becoming the first K-Pop girl group and the fastest girl group to do so.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female K-Pop artist with the most monthly listeners overall. (16.119M)
- BLACKPINK is the most followed K-Pop act and female group/artist on YouTube, surpassing 59.9 million subscribers. They’re the second artist with the most subscribers on the platform, the first being Justin Bieber.
- BLACKPINK is the first 3rd generation group to have 3 songs spend 4 months each in the top 10 on MelOn monthly chart. (DDU-DU DDU-DU, How You Like That, Lovesick Girls) They’re also the first idol group to achieve this.
- BLACKPINK ranked at #1 as the best-performing female group for digital, physical, and overall on Gaon in 2020. (1,724,461 album copies sold)
- BLACKPINK had the highest gain in followers for a K-Pop female act on Spotify after the streaming service’s launch in South Korea. (52,875)
- BLACKPINK is ranked as the 2nd highest-grossing female group in tour concerts for 2020. $10.53M (3 shows)
- BLACKPINK has gathered over 600 million streams on Spotify in 2021 alone. They're the only group to achieve this so far.
- BLACKPINK is the 7th most followed female act on Spotify.
- BLACKPINK is the 14th most streamed female artists in 2021 so far.
- According to RollingStone, BLACKPINK received 392.7 million on-demand audio streams in the US in the Top 500 Artists of 2020. They’re also the only K-Pop female act listed.
- BLACKPINK was the #1 social act on Gaon's Social Charts 2020. They have spent 9 weeks at #1 in 2021.
- BLACKPINK was the most streamed female group in 2020 with over 2.2 billion streams.
- BLACKPINK's YouTube channel earned a total of 6.8 billion views and gained 22.7 million subscribers in 2020.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female group with the most songs to surpass 100 million streams on Spotify. (15)
- The Independent named BLACKPINK as one of the 50 women who broke barriers in the music industry. 
- BLACKPINK has surpassed 20 million followers on Spotify. They’re the first female group and fastest K-Pop act to achieve this milestone.
- BLACKPINK was the most streamed female act on YouTube in South Korea (341 million streams), Indonesia (1.070 billion streams), Vietnam (554 million streams) and Thailand (749 million streams) in 2020.
- BLACKPINK was the most streamed act on YouTube in the Philippines during 2020, with 764 million streams.
- BLACKPINK was the top streamed K-Pop female act on YouTube in 2020, with over 9 billion streams. (#8 overall)
- BLACKPINK had the most unique listeners for a female group on MelOn in 2020. (HYLT 60.383M)
- BLACKPINK was the first and only K-Pop group to perform at Coachella in 2019.
- BLACKPINK is the only K-Pop girl group that reached #1 on the Billboard World Albums chart in the last 3 years.
- BLACKPINK has over 12 million followers on VLIVE.
- BLACKPINK has over 15.2 million followers on Facebook.
- BLACKPINK surpassed 21.2 million followers on TikTok.
- BLACKPINK has over 35.6 million followers on Instagram.
- BLACKPINK Global Blink has over 6.2 million followers on Twitter.
- BLACKPINK has over 200,000 followers on Melon, making them the fourth female group and YG artist to do so.
- BLACKPINK and OH MY GIRL are the only female groups with multiple tracks (2) inside the 2020 MelOn Yearly Chart.
- BLACKPINK is Pepsi’s new brand ambassador in Cambodia and the Asian Pacific.
- BLACKPINK is the first ever Female Group in Gaon history to sell over 1.5 million total copies of an Album in a single year (SU, KTL, HYLT, THE ALBUM).
- BLACKPINK surpassed 2.4 million albums sold on Gaon. They are the 2nd best selling female group with only 4 Albums (2 Mini, 1 Single, 1 Full Album).
- BLACKPINK is the first female group to have 10 songs surpass 200 million streams on Spotify. They are also the first female group to have 3 songs surpass 400 million streams.
- BLACKPINK ranked #1 in brand reputation for a female group in February 2021.
- BLACKPINK becomes the first female group in history to have all members enter the Top 10 of South Korea’s Girl Group Member Brand Reputation, 6 times.
- BLACKPINK (2.595M overall sales) is now the 6th best selling girl group in K-pop in history.
- BLACKPINK's YouTube channel has over 16 billion views total. They’re the fastest female artists to achieve this milestone.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 K-Pop female group with the most cumulative days of songs charted on Spotify Daily Global Top 200 chart. (16 songs within 1,070+ days)
- BLACKPINK is the only K-Pop group to have the most dance practice/dance performance with over 100 million views in YouTube history. (11)
- They are also the first K-pop artist to surpass 200 million views on 6 dance practices/dance performance on YouTube.
- BLACKPINK is the only female act to have the most music videos surpass 11M likes on YouTube. (6)
- They're the #1 female artist/K-Pop act with the most M/V's with over 16 million likes on YouTube. (4)
- BLACKPINK is the fourth female group with the most weeks in the top 10 on MelOn weekly chart (91 weeks).
- BLACKPINK is the first K-pop female act to enter the Top 10 of Spotify South Korea Official Chart.
- BLACKPINK is the 2nd most viewed Korean Act Channel on YouTube. (15.9B)
- BLACKPINK are the only female artist with the most entries on Spotify South Korea Weekly chart with 16 songs charted during the 1st week of the launch.
- BLACKPINK has over 200 million certified streams in Japan. They are the second K-pop female act and the third overall to do so. (6 songs)
- BLACKPINK’s YouTube channel revenue alone makes up 6% of YG Entertainment's sales in 2020. Digital sales increased by 39.3% year-on-year to 13.7 Billion won overall.
- BLACKPINK has over 2.1 billion combined streams (Spotify + YouTube) in 2021 alone. Making them the first girl group to do so and the most streamed girl group this year.
- BLACKPINK currently has 8 songs charting in the top 200 on MelOn daily chart (during February 24), the most for any female group.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female group with the highest accumulated Digital Index on Gaon in 2021 so far. (207,284,441) (+31M)
- BLACKPINK was appointed as the Public Relations Ambassadors at the United Nations Conference for Climate Change in 2021. 
- BLACKPINK are the current ambassadors for Adidas (Korea) Originals in 2021, with the “Watch Us Move” campaign. (“The campaign aims to uplift all women, stand against prejudice, and champion their freedom of expression”.)
- BLACKPINK has over 100 million streams in the US this 2021 combined via Rolling Stone Artist chart & YouTube US Artist chart. They're currently the most streamed female group in the US so far. (56.2M on-demand streams; 54.15M YouTube streams.
- BLACKPINK has over 5 billion digital points on Gaon. They’re the second K-pop girl group and the #1 YG artist to do so.
- BLACKPINK is the only female group to have all Korean title tracks (9) surpass 100,000 likes on Melon.
- BLACKPINK has 25 certifications in 10 countries.
- BLACKPINK has the 1st and 2nd best charting (peak) K-pop female act albums on the US Billboard 200 chart. (The Album at #2 and KTL at #24)
- BLACKPINK joins IU as the only female artists in history to have a song chart for 20 weeks in the Top 10 of MelOn’s Weekly Chart. (LSG)
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female group with most days at #1 on Melon Female Group Chart in 2021. They became #1 for the whole month of February. (46 days total)
- BLACKPINK has the most songs inside the Top 10 of the most streamed songs by female groups on Spotify. (3) (#7 KTL, #8 Kiss and Make Up, #10 HYLT)
- BLACKPINK has been charting in the top 10 on MelOn monthly chart for 8 consecutive months so far.(July/2020-February/2021)
- BLACKPINK has the top 4 female group albums with the most points on Worldwide Apple Music Album chart (since July 2017) ( #1 SQUARE UP – 1.889M) (#2 THE ALBUM – 1.789M) (#3 Kill This Love – 1.683M) (#4 SQUARE TWO – 972K)
- BLACKPINK is the female group with the most B-sides that surpassed 50,000 likes on Melon. (5)
- Variety mentioned BLACKPINK as one of the “Women That Have Made an Impact in Global Entertainment.” 
- BLACKPINK is the first and only Korean act to win at the Gold Derby Music Awards.
- Spotify's official playlist for 'This Is #BLACKPINK' has surpassed the mark of 1.6 million followers/likes. It's the first 'This Is' playlist for a female group to do so in the platform's history.
- BLACKPINK is the 7th most followed female artist on Melon (197,663 total followers).
- BLACKPINK is the first YG artist to have two songs surpassed 200,000 hearts on Melon.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female group with the most songs that have surpassed 170,000 likes on MelOn (6).
- BLACKPINK is the #1 female group with the most songs that have surpassed 150,000 likes on MelOn (7).
- BLACKPINK is the second 3rd generation girl group with the most songs that achieved over 2,500,000 downloads on Gaon. (5)
- BLACKPINK is the #1 top viewed female act on YouTube in 2021 so far. (753M)
- BLACKPINK has surpassed 1.5 million searches on MelOn in 2021. They’re this year’s top searched female group so far.
- BLACKPINK is the fourth girl group to surpass 200,000 followers on Melon.
- BLACKPINK are tied with Twice as the only female groups with multiple songs to achieve this.
- BLACKPINK is the only Korean act with the most top 10 entries on Global Apple Music Daily Chart (2) and reached a new peak at #6.
- BLACKPINK is the first ever female group to peak at #1 on Global Digital Artist Ranking.
- BLACKPINK extends their record as the only K-pop girl group with the most song entries in UK official singles chart. (5)
- BLACKPINK is the only K-pop act with 2 top 20 hit songs in the UK official singles chart.
- BLACKPINK are the only K-pop act with the most UK top 40s hits. (4 songs)
- BLACKPINK were mentioned in Apple Music’s “Women Making History” short film.
(“In this short film, red carpet’s worth of music’s leading ladies & Opening up about what it means to have agency, power and sisterhood”.)
- BLACKPINK has sold over 100,000 albums copies in 2021 on Gaon Chart. They’re ranked at #3 in overall sales on Gaon’s charts in 2021 so far.
- BLACKPINK is the first female group to rank in the top 10 of IFPI's year end global pure sales sales chart since Destiny's Child in 2004. They join PSY as the only YG Entertainment Artists and K-Pop female act to rank on IFPI year-end charts.
- BLACKPINK is the #1 K-pop female act with the most songs entered on Spotify Global Chart Top 200. (16)
- BLACKPINK is the second girl group in history to have 3 members rank #1 on Girl Group Individual Brand Reputation Ranking after Red Velvet.
- BLACKPINK is the first girl group to have 2 members reach #1 on Korea’s Individual Girl Group Brand Reputation in 2021. Both Jennie and Rosé have achieved this.
- BLACKPINK is the first K-pop act in history to win 6 consecutive and 2 triple crowns in a row on SBS Inkigayo.
- BLACKPINK had the #1 highest-peaking monthly listeners for a Korean female act on Spotify. (29.4M+)
- BLACKPINK are the second female artists in history to have at least one album surpassing 400,000 copies sold on Hanteo.
- BLACKPINK is the third female K-Pop artist to enter the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- BLACKPINK is the third girl group with the most PAK (Perfect All-Kills) overall. (125)
- BLACKPINK is the second K-pop artist to enter the Top 10 of both Billboard’s Global 200 Singles Chart & Excl. US Chart.
- BLACKPINK is the first K-pop girl group to reach #1 on UK iTunes song chart.
- BLACKPINK is the highest charting girl group on Apple Music UK, US, Canada and China chart.
- BLACKPINK is the first girl group in history to reach 62 #1s on iTunes.
- BLACKPINK is the first and only K-pop girl group to peak at #1 on iTunes for both song & album chart (Sour Candy & Kill This Love (EP)).
- They're the only girl group to top #1 twice (Sour Candy & Kill This Love).
- BLACKPINK ranked #1 in Girl Group Albums on the IFPI Top 10 Biggest Music Markets charts in 2020.
- Each single release charted in all top 10 markets making them the only girl group to do so in 2020.
- BLACKPINK has been the most streamed female group for 301 consecutive days on Spotify.
- BLACKPINK surpassed 20 billion streams worldwide (across YouTube, Spotify, MelOn, Genie).
- BLACKPINK has 100 million on-demand audio streams in the US in 2021.
- BLACKPINK has over 1.7 billion video streams on YouTube Music chart in 2021.
- BLACKPINK is the only female group in history to have all singles released since debut reach 100 million streams on Spotify.
- BLACKPINK is the only Kpop girl group to enter on the Portugal Top 3000 singles Year-end Chart (2020) with 7 songs entries.
- BLACKPINK has been certified in 11 countries recording industries. The most countries for any Korean female act.
- BLACKPINK is the first female group in history to have 2 EPs surpass 700M streams on Spotify (Kill This Love and Square Up).
- BLACKPINK has sold over 891,000 tickets (physical & online) with their 4 concerts.
- BLACKPINK owns the record of most successful & highest grossing tour by Kpop girl group of all-time with "IN YOUR AREA WORLD TOUR, $56M; 472K tickets sold" & also the most successful & highest grossing online concert by a girl group with "THE SHOW, $10M; 280K membership".
- BLACKPINK is the only female group to have multiple albums with more than 1 song over 500M digital points on Gaon (SQUARE UP and The Album).
- BLACKPINK is the only female group with multiple songs to surpass 100M digital points on Gaon in 2021.
- BLACKPINK was Spotify’s most streamed female group for the month of March in 2021 (193,108,871 streams; up 2.5% compared to February).
- BLACKPINK is the only KPop female act & Korean girl group on the all-time ranking of Most Streamed Albums on Spotify. They are also the youngest group on the list (2016 debut).
- BLACKPINK joins Fifth Harmony as the only female groups to have an album spend half a year on the Billboard 200 Chart (Within the 2010 decade).
- BLACKPINK is the only Korean female artist to have an album rank in the best selling albums (all formats) in 2020.
- BLACKPINK ties with Twice as the female group with most songs to be certified Platinum Streaming on Gaon (3).
- BLACKPINK is the only female group to appear on both Year-end IFPI Album charts.
- BLACKPINK was the best selling female group in March 2021 with 47,121 cumulative sales.
- BLACKPINK joins Ariana Grande in having the most songs in the Top 10 biggest debuts for an all-female collaboration in Spotify history (3).
- BLACKPINK is the most streamed Korean female act of all-time with about 22 billion streams worldwide.
|Jennie • Lisa • Jisoo • Rosé|
|EP||• • •|
|Singles||Whistle • Boombayah • Playing With Fire • Stay • As If It's Your Last • Ddu-Du Ddu-Du • Kill This Love • How You Like That • Lovesick Girls|
|Solo releases||Solo •|
|Collaborations||Kiss and Make Up • Sour Candy • Ice Cream|
|Other releases||So Hot (THEBLACKLABEL Remix)|
|Albums||Re: BLACKPINK) • •(|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|